Annuities, IRAs, and Roth IRAs in Washington, PA, Canonsburg, PA, and McMurray, PA
Day Insurance Agency, Inc., Assists with Retirement and Insurance Needs
For help with annuities in in Washington, PA, Canonsburg, PA, and McMurray, PA and all of Southwestern Pennsylvania, contact Day Insurance Agency, Inc. Based on our decades of experience, our knowledgeable staff can evaluate your situation and provide retirement planning and advice. Individuals can also trust us to help with their auto insurance, homeowner’s insurance, life insurance, and motorcycle/ATV insurance needs. Even companies trust us with their business insurance needs. Contact us at (724) 228-3448 or (724) 356-7700 or online for a quote, to make payments, or file a claim.
Providing Advice and Help with 401k Rollovers, Fixed Annuities, and More
At Day Insurance Agency, Inc., we provide sound advice, plus help with 401k rollovers, fixed annuities, and more. A fixed annuity provides for interest accumulations and regular periodic payments after retirement. This investment product serves as an alternative to low-yield bank Certificate of Deposits (CDs) and passbook savings accounts. If you have a 401k you want to rollover to a private retirement plan, consider a traditional IRA or Roth IRA.
“Not one of our clients has lost even one penny through our fixed annuities.”
-Steve Day, Sr.
Understanding the Difference Between a Traditional IRA and Roth IRA
So, what is the difference between a traditional IRA and Roth IRA? The most significant difference between the two is the contribution income eligibility. According to 2021 IRS income tax guidelines, Roth IRAs phase out between $125,000 and $140,000 for the Single, Married Filing Separately, or Head of Household filing status. They phase out at $198,000 to $208,000 for the married filing jointly and qualified widow status. Traditional IRAs have no income contribution limitations, but do have deductibility limitations, depending on the income tax filing status. Withdrawn traditional IRA contributions are subject to taxing and penalties, if taken out before age 59½. Contributions to Roth IRAs are never tax deductible and you can withdraw from them anytime without paying taxes or penalties.
We Help with Insurance in Washington, PA, Canonsburg, PA, and McMurray, PA
At Day Insurance Agency, Inc., we help individuals and businesses with insurance and more. We have a history of providing reliable customer service to the Greater Pittsburgh area. With two locations, we serve Washington, PA, Canonsburg, PA, and McMurray, PA and beyond. Contact us for more information or to make a referral if you live or work in:
- BENTLEYVILLE, PA / SCENERY HILL, PA / BEALLSVILLE, PA
- HOUSTON, PA / MCDONALD, PA / MONONGAHELA, PA
- WAYNESBURG, PA / CLAYSVILLE, PA / AVELLA, PA
- IMPERIAL, PA / HICKORY, PA / CHARLEROI, PA
- OAKDALE, PA / CECIL, PA / MIDWAY, PA
- FINLEYVILLE, PA / LAWRENCE, PA / CENTERVILLE, PA
- BRIDGEVILLE, PA / BURGETTSTOWN, PA / STURGES, PA
- ATLASBURG, PA / COKEBURG, PA / LABORATORY, PA
- BULGER, PA / JOFFRE, PA / RUFF CREEK, PA
- CROSS CREEK, PA / ELLSWORTH, PA / MARIANNA, PA
- BEALLSVILLE, PA / MUSE, PA / SLOVAN, PA
- SCENERY HILL, PA / CALIFORNIA, PA / CENTERVILLE, PA
- AUTO INSURANCE – VENETIA, PA / EIGHTY-FOUR, PA / SOUTHPOINTE, PA
- HOME INSURANCE -VENETIA, PA / EIGHTY-FOUR, PA / SOUTHPOINTE, PA
- MOTORCYCLE / ATV INSURANCE – VENETIA, PA / EIGHTY-FOUR, PA / SOUTHPOINTE, PA
- ANNUITIES – VENETIA, PA / EIGHTY-FOUR, PA / SOUTHPOINTE, PA
- AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Rely on Day Insurance Agency, Inc.,
for annuities, IRAs, and Roth IRAs in Washington, PA, Canonsburg, PA, and McMurray, PA.