HAD AN ACCIDENT?
In the Event of an Accident
We recommend the following actions in the event of a auto accident:
- Make sure you are in a SAFE location, away from all traffic.
- Call the POLICE if someone is injured, damage is extensive, your vehicle has been stolen, or you need assistance.
- Do NOT admit liability or sign a statement unless authorized by a claims representative.
- Record the TIME, DATE, and LOCATION of the accident.
- Record the police officer’s NAME and DEPARTMENT, and the INCIDENT number.
- Record the MAKE and MODEL of the other person’s vehicle (if another vehicle was involved).
- Record the other person’s NAME, ADDRESS, and PHONE number.
- Record the other person’s INSURANCE company and POLICY number.
- Report your CLAIM to your agent as soon as possible.